Work With Us!
Being informed is the key to a smooth and successful home purchase. We want to arm you with the knowledge to make the best decisions and save you valuable time, money, and stress. A brief phone conversation with us may be life-changing. Whether you are looking to purchase a home for you and your family to live in, or if you’re looking for an investment property, contact us.
Recent Blog Posts
Posted by Gary Meier // August 6, 2018
When it comes to buying a new place, the rules have changed for home buyers. For the first time, studies show that the median home price has pushed above $250,000. On top of that, inventory remains far short of buyer demand. So what does this mean for home buyers? You must be ready for higher […]more >>
Posted by Gary Meier // July 23, 2018
Closing costs are one set of expenses that first-time buyers do not expect. Besides finding a down payment, it is important to save for closing costs that will be charged to the buyer at the end of the process. Sellers also have closing costs and tend to pay more than buyers. The Seller’s Portion A […]more >>
Posted by Gary Meier // July 9, 2018
There are wonderful homes available for home buyers to buy and there are some real duds. Many homeowners want to sell their home because they are not up to the task of renovating or fixing problems that the home has. This means that home buyers have to be wary that a homeowner is not downplaying […]more >>
- I have known Gary and Kim Meier f0r 30 years. They are the" go to" people when I need something done in a timely manner.--Samantha
- Gary and Kim are the "Dream Team"!--Jamey
- I would trust nobody other than Kim and Gary Meier to get the job done right!--Jacob
- Meier's for the win!--DJ
- Kim and Gary Meier are the people to call if you are wanting the job done professionally and efficiently!--Michael
- Gary and Kim Meier treat every job as if it were their own personal project ,and they are the only people I would trust to get the job done correctly the first time around.--Angie
- Amazing people! They have a heart for community and the people of Georgia. If you need help with your problem home, give them a call and I am positively sure that they will do everything they can to help you get your problems resolved.--Cynthia